Saturday 21 June 2008

It's been awhile...

Wow.

Its been awhile since I've updated my blog due to the fact that I had been travelling a lot and did not have the diligence to report on the immense amount of stories and serendipitous happenings in the past year.

As I sit in a quiet apartment in London (arrived yesterday... yes, I did get a bit sidetracked and was in other parts of the world before returning yesterday), I'll try to write about some of the stories in the past year.

I have been also putting it off because the experiences I had simply could not be put into words. As said in the book Life of Pi, "But language flounders in such seas".

However, I'll try to convey the best I can. And the great thing is - it's not over. I'm about to embark on another journey so will report on them too =)

Mel x

1 comment:

Monica Tan said...

Hiya Mel,

I've added your blog to my Google Reader, so will be reading regularly! Look forward to hearing about all your adventures - past and present!

xx Monica