Tuesday 19 June 2007

Fantastic 4 Premier

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Does this face look familiar?

My paparazzi relative texted me the day before about JT and Cameron Diaz being at the Shrek 3 Premier. He then texted me and told me about the Fantastic 4 premier. These things are usually pretty crowded at Leicester Square but Jade texted me and said she was already there so I met up with her.

Somehow I managed to get up to the front as some people left and I was next to someone who had been waiting for 8 hours! Jessica Alba came right up to us and I saw all these other celebrities as well (I didn’t know most of them!). Here are some pics below. Unfortunately my camera is slow so didn’t take the best pics of celebrities at the right time but its better than nothing!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Mr Fantastic; Addison from Greys Anatomy
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Ron from Harry Potter; the excitement and crowds

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mel, sounds like you're having a ball and i'm uber jealous as i'm still sitting in the office on a friday night.
Keep posting so i know you're still alive!
--Cher